Related Presentations and Publications †
- Shimoda, Masahiro."Denshō to ui itonami: Jissen Bukkyō no kaishakugaku." Shinran kyōgaku 93, pp. 23-45, 2009.
- Shimoda, Masahiro. "The State of Research on Mahāyāna Buddhism: The Mahāyāna as Seen in the Development in the Study of Mahāyāna Sūtras,” Acta Asiatica, Bulletin of the Institute of Eastern Culture 96, pp. 1-23, 2009.
- Muller, A. Charles."Wonhyo on the Lotus Sūtra." Studies in Indian Philosophy and Buddhism, Department of Indian Philosophy and Buddhist Studies, Tokyo University, pp. 25-38, 2009.
- Muller, A. Charles. "The Digital Dictionary of Buddhism [DDB]: Present Status and Future Developments." Scholars of Buddhism in Japan: Buddhist Studies in the 21st Century, Kyoto: International Research Center for Japanese Studies, pp. 87-100, 2009.
- Nagasaki, Kiyonori., A.C. Muller, M. Shimoda. "Aspects of the Interoperability in the Digital Humanities", Digital Humanities 2009, University of Maryland, pp. 375-377, 2009.
- Shimoda, Masahiro. "Bukkyō seiten coopas no shutsgen to bukkyō sekai no shutsugen: baitai no tenkai kara mita bukkyōshi." Seoul National University. 2008.3.28.
- Nagasaki, Kiyonori, Masahiro Shimoda. "'Jinbun kei deitabeisu' ni okeru sōgō unyōsei wo meguru sho mondai." Proceedings of the Jinbungaku to Conpyuuta Symposium, Information Processing Society of Japan, pp. 19-26, 2008.
- K. Nagasaki “A Collaboration System for the Philology of the Buddhist Study”, Digital Humanities 2008, Oulu University, pp. 262-263, 2008.
Guest Presentations †
- Muller, A. Charles, K. Nagasaki. “The Present Status of the Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and its Potentials for Usage in Translation and Markup”, Early Chán Manuscripts among the Dūnhuáng Findings - Resources in the Mark-up and Digitization of Historical Texts, University of Oslo , 2009.10.1.
- Shimoda, Masahiro. “Appearance of a Corpus of Buddhist Scriptures and Appearance of a World of Buddhism, United Nations Day of Vesak Celebrations 2551/ 2008,” Hanoi, 2008.5.15.
- Shimoda, Masahiro. “Mahāyāna as a Continuous Movement of Creating Sūtras: Focusing on a Nirvāṇa Sūtra in the Ekôttarâgama Intermediate between the Main Stream and the Mahāyāna,” Stanford University, 2008.2.7.